AC Repair in Voorhees, NJ
There’s nothing more inconvenient that your air conditioner acting up during a hot summer in South Jersey—and it’s even worse if it breaks down completely! With the sweltering temperatures that accompany summer, you want to be fully prepared with a well-serviced AC unit.
So what should you do if your air conditioner does break down? Don’t sweat it—Bovio Rubino Service has you covered. No matter the problem, our skilled and certified technicians can help you diagnose the issue and find the best solution for your needs and budget. In fact, your Tri-County area neighbors have been depending on us for repair services since 1975! Women-owned and professionally operated, the team at Bovio Rubino Service can give you the reliable and friendly assistance you need. We don’t charge overtime until after 8PM and we offer emergency service for when you’re in a pinch.
Need air conditioner repair in the Voorhees area? Give us a call at (856) 795-3226 to discuss your home’s AC repair options and schedule your services today!
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair for Your Voorhees, NJ Home
One of the greatest hassles homeowners can face is a furnace or air conditioner that isn’t working properly. The hottest and coldest days of the year are certainly not a good time to discover your equipment isn’t working. If you find yourself in need of furnace or AC repair, the skilled technicians at Bovio Rubino Service can correct the issues standing in the way of your home comfort—but how can you tell if you definitely need air conditioner repair? Contact us if:
- Your air conditioner doesn’t turn on. This is the most obvious problem you could have with your cooling unit. Before calling for help, make sure your thermostat is set to cool and trying changing the settings by a couple degrees. Of course, if this doesn’t solve the problem, it’s time to call the experts!
- Your air conditioner is making strange, loud noises. If loud noises start coming from your AC system, your fan coil might be dislodged or frayed! If this problem is not taken care of, the noise will just get louder and create a huge strain on your system. By calling a professional, you can catch the problem before it gets too serious.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen. Did you know that if you don’t change your air filters for a while, there’s a good possibility that your refrigerant coil will ice up during the summertime? This problem can also be caused by a coolant leak.
- Your AC dispenses warm air through the registers. Could anything be worse than warm air coming through your cooling system on a hot summer day? If this happens, there might be a problem with your AC’s condenser or compressor.
- Your air conditioner is leaking. This problem is a sure sign that you need air conditioner repair stat!
- Your cooling system cycles on and off frequently. Is your air conditioner turning on and off more than you’d like? It’s time to schedule a repair.
- Your energy bills increase. When your air conditioner needs repairs and is not serviced accordingly, it has to work much harder to cool your home. Getting professional air conditioner repairs can help solve the problem in a pinch.
Common Causes of Broken Air Conditioners
You may wonder what causes your air conditioner to stop performing well in your home. We’ve seen many types of AC breakdowns, and some of the most common reasons your system may stop working include:
- Dirty air filter
- Dust buildup on fans
- Refrigerant leaks
- Dirty coils
When your air conditioner stops working, you may wonder if you can handle the repairs on your own. While some solutions, such as replacing the filter, are easy enough for you to tackle, other issues like leaks or dirty coils are best left to the professionals. Attempting a DIY fix without the proper expertise could be dangerous to both you and your system. Fortunately, the professionals at Rubino are happy to answer your questions regarding your AC system repairs and can offer valuable insight and services for whatever your problem may be!
If you need AC repairs or have questions about why your New Jersey home’s system isn’t working properly, don’t stress! Give our team of experts a call at (856) 795-3226 and we’ll get to the bottom of your issue right away!
Avoid AC Breakdowns in Your Voorhees, NJ Home Through Regular AC Maintenance
By scheduling preventative maintenance for your cooling system each year, you can save yourself from a world of costly repairs and unwanted breakdowns! In fact, maintaining your cooling system is essential to making sure it runs properly and offers many other benefits to New Jersey homeowners, including:
- Improved performance
- Decreased repair needs
- Longer service life
- Improved energy
At Bovio Rubino Service, our cooling experts can make sure your AC unit gets the care it needs, right when it needs it. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive maintenance agreements and services!
Schedule Your Voorhees, NJ Air Conditioner Repair Today!
When your air conditioner stops working, don’t wait to call for help—an uncomfortable home just isn’t worth it. Bovio Rubino Service offers reasonably priced A/C repair service to residents of the Tri-County area. In fact, our team can help with a lot more than just air conditioner repairs. Contact us for the following services:
If you are experiencing poor performance from your air conditioner, don’t hesitate to call us. Our skilled technicians are trained to provide professional repair service for all models of cooling equipment. We will inspect your system, diagnose your issues, and present you with the best way to solve your air conditioner’s problems.
Call (856) 795-3226 or fill out a contact form to get repair services for your air conditioner in the Voorhees area today!
We offer AC repair service in Berlin, Blackwood, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Clementon, Collingswood, Gloucester Township, Haddonfield, Laurel Springs, Lindenwold, Maple Shade Township, Marlton, Medford, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Riverton, Sewell, Turnersville, Voorhees, Washington Township, West Berlin and the surrounding areas.