Air Conditioner Replacement in South Jersey
A new cooling system replacement for your home shouldn’t be just about getting something “good enough.” A new system is your opportunity to get a more powerful, more comfortable, and more efficient option for meeting your cooling needs. And at Rubino Service Company, you’re guaranteed to get all that and more.
Our certified, seasoned and expertly-equipped service team works hard to customize your new AC replacement to be the perfect fit. That means a system that is sized precisely and installed flawlessly to optimize comfort for years, while also saving you a significant bit on monthly cooling costs!
Air Conditioning Replacement in Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Haddonfield, Sewell, and Surrounding Areas
We’ve been providing services like air conditioning replacement in Haddonfield, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sewell, Voorhees, and surrounding areas since 1975, so for quality service from experienced technicians, make sure you call Rubino Service Company!
Ready to replace your air conditioner? Call (856) 281-1297 or fill out a contact form online to get in touch with the experts at Rubino Service Company today.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
It’s often tempting to call in for repair services first to be sure. But while we’re more than happy to provide, there are a few specific circumstances where our experts would say replacement is the better option. Wondering which? Are you dealing with:
- A constant need for cooling repair. Maybe one or two repairs can be understandable. But if your AC system seems to be springing a leak, banging around, failing to cool, or experiencing any other issues on a consistent basis, then it’s time to look into air conditioning replacement.
- High-cost repairs. Some repairs, such as compressor failure, refrigerant leaks, and a few others are costly. When this kind of problem comes up, it’s wise to weigh the pros and cons of a replacement rather than shelling out for such an expensive repair.
- Higher than usual cooling costs. One of the most common warnings signs, spikes in cooling costs can be stressful in many ways. Ditch the frustration and high bills and seek a professional replacement service!
- A hot or humid home. South Jersey deals with tons of heat and humidity. Is your system just plain failing to keep up? If so you are probably due for a total system replacement.
- A cooling system that is a decade old or older. Past the ten-year mark, you’re likely to see a lot of worrying signs from your home cooling system. All of the problems mentioned above and more all may become routine and only get worse as the years wear on. Replacing at the right time saves you on cost and stress both!
Still just not entirely sure if replacing your cooling system is the right way to go? At Rubino Service Company, we’re about offering the best solution possible, not just making a sale. Call on our service team any time you’re worried, and we’ll provide you with our full diagnosis, helping you make the right decision for your needs!
What Are the Benefits of a New Air Conditioning System?
- Higher comfort and efficiency. Modern cooling systems get stronger, better, and faster every year. That means if your home is equipped with a system that was installed a decade ago you’re going to feel the difference, guaranteed.
- Lower cooling costs. Not only are modern systems stronger, but they also actually use up less energy overall to get the job done. That means a more comfortable South Jersey home, and at less impact on your bank account!
- Less stress and breakdowns. A constantly malfunctioning cooling system is a considerable source of frustration. So why deal with it? With Rubino Service Company on your side, you never have to.
- Dependability. Assuming you get the proper seasonal maintenance services, you can expect a new system to provide for all of your comfort needs for years and years. No more crossing your fingers hoping the system works, and no more cringing at every odd AC sound.
Ready to stop searching for “best air conditioning replacement company near me”? Call Rubino Service Company today at (856) 281-1297 or contact us online!
Why Choose Rubino Service Company for AC Replacement?
If you’re looking for one of the best HVAC contractors near Haddonfield, Voorhees, Sewell, Marlton, Cherry Hill, and surrounding areas, look no further! Since 1975, Rubino Service Company has been the cooling experts of South Jersey. We offer:
- Emergency services
- NATE-certified technicians
- No overtime charge until after 8 PM
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we can provide you with the best products in the industry while helping you choose the perfect system for your home. Our cooling services don’t stop at replacements—we also can help you with:
Contact us today to learn more!
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Voorhees
When you have a newly installed air conditioner, it’s time to figure out the best way to keep your system in the best condition possible. In our opinion, scheduling annual maintenance is a great way to make sure your cooling system is ready to beat back the worst of the summer heat. When Rubino Service Company performs AC maintenance, you can benefit from:
- Improved performance
- Decreased repair needs
- Longer service life
- Improved energy
At Rubino Service Company, we’re the cooling experts, so we can make sure your AC unit gets the care it needs. Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance agreements and services today!
Schedule an Energy Audit with Rubino Service Company
An energy audit is an affordable way to prioritize improvements that will lower your utility bills and improve home comfort. You may be able to finance improvements up to $15,000 through the New Jersey Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Receive a seven-year, 0% interest loan up to $10,000 or a 10-year, 4.99% interest loan up to $15,000 with no prepayment penalties. We also have rebates that are available up to $4,000.
To schedule an energy audit, or to learn more about financing, please call (856) 281-1297 or contact us online.
Benefits of an Energy Audit
Whether you suffer from HVAC performance issues, home comfort problems or high energy bills, an energy audit can help. Once every step of the inspection is complete, the energy auditor explains the results and identifies how you can make improvements. For example:
- You can add insulation to the attic floor, which you didn’t know was needed until the infrared scanner revealed the heat loss there.
- You can hire an HVAC technician to seal and insulate your ductwork if the energy auditor discovers you’re wasting energy here.
The key to making the right home improvements is to identify problem areas, which is what an energy audit is all about. The auditor creates a comprehensive improvement plan, possibly including some of the suggestions here. The plan outlines:
- How to prioritize the improvements your home needs.
- The cost of these improvements if performed by Rubino Service Company.
- The annual savings you can expect once you make the improvements.
- A payback time analysis.
Air Conditioning Replacement in South Jersey
When you need a replacement air conditioner in the Voorhees, New Jersey area, you can trust the professional HVAC technicians at Rubino Service Company. We take pride in getting the job done right the first time, every time. Because we’ve been in business since 1975, you can bet that we’ve seen everything when it comes to air conditioners, so we can help solve any problem you might have with your cooling system.
Don’t wait to get a better AC system for your New Jersey home. Call Rubino Service Company today, and we can help make your home cooler and more comfortable all summer long.
Call (856) 281-1297 or fill out a contact form to get in touch with us today!
Areas we service: Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Sewell, Marlton, Haddonfield, Woodbury, Westampton, West Berlin, Washington Township, Turnersville, Tabernacle, Swedesboro, Stratford, Southampton, Somerdale, Shamong, Runnemede, Riverton, Pitman, Pine Hill, Pennsauken, Oakland, Mt. Laurel, Moorestown, Merchantville, Medford Lakes, Medford, Maple Shade Township, Mantua, Magnolia, Lumberton, Lindenwold, Laurel Springs, Hainesport, Haddon Heights, Gloucester Township, Glassboro, Gibbsboro, Eastampton, Deptford, Delran, Delanco, Collingswood, Clementon, Cinnaminson, Cherry Hill, Brooklawn, Blackwood, Berlin, Bellmawr, Barrington, and Audubon.