Cooling Installation in the Tri-County Area
Living without central air conditioning isn’t an option for most South Jersey residents. The summers here are simply too grueling to make do with ceiling fans and window air conditioners.
If you’re ready to install cooling equipment in your Cherry Hill or Voorhees home, let Rubino Service Company handle the job. We’re a women-owned and professionally operated HVAC contractor with experience dating back to 1975. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we specialize in helping our customers choose and install quality cooling equipment that will last for many years to come.
For a cooling installation estimate in South Jersey, call the experts at Rubino Service Company or fill out an online contact form.
How Does the Cooling Installation Process Work?
Once you decide to install an air conditioner, you need to make your equipment selection carefully and install it professionally. Here are the steps we follow:
- Recommend a Carrier air conditioner: We’re pleased to install some of the most efficient and reliable home cooling products available. We’ll help you decide which Carrier air conditioner suits your needs best.
- Help you select a SEER rating: We’ll assist you in determining the payback period for cooling systems that have different efficiency ratings so you make a cost-effective purchase.
- Size the cooling system correctly: We size your air conditioner based on your home’s square footage, orientation, layout, air infiltration rates, insulation levels, interior heat gain, and other factors.
- Perform the installation: We install your cooling equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications and our high standards of quality. Then, we calibrate the system to maximize comfort and energy savings.
Benefits of Professional Cooling Installation
Did you know that the way your cooling equipment is installed impacts its performance in the coming years? It’s true – a correctly installed cooling system stands a much better chance of meeting your expectations and lasting for over a decade to come.
The key to securing a professional cooling installation is to choose a company that only hires NATE-certified technicians with factory training and years of industry experience. At Rubino Service Company, our technicians make the grade. Here are the benefits of choosing us to professionally install your cooling system:
- Maximum efficiency: A cooling system can only perform its best if a professional installs it correctly. Our attention to detail ensures your equipment delivers the lowest energy bills possible.
- Better home comfort: Proper airflow and equipment size are vital for consistent indoor temperatures, both of which are only possible with a professional installation.
- Safe performance: Rest assured that all air conditioners installed by Rubino Service Company operate safely to prevent endangering your home or family.
- Fewer breakdowns: Set up your system for success, and it will need fewer repairs. Remember to keep your new cooling system in great shape by making preventative maintenance a yearly priority.
- Warranty coverage: Carrier only upholds its warranties if a Factory Authorized Dealer performs the equipment installation.
Schedule Cooling Installation in South Jersey
Our team is proud to offer the most proficient cooling installation services in Voorhees and Cherry Hill. We make you fully aware of all your equipment choices so you get the features, warranties, and SEER rating you’re looking for. Then, our NATE-certified technicians perform a professional installation to maximize your equipment’s performance. There’s no better way to keep your South Jersey home cool and comfortable this summer!
Choose Rubino Service Company for all your cooling needs, including replacement, repair, and maintenance. We provide free estimates for all services and promise to deliver exceptional results.
Call us at 856-281-1297 or contact us online to speak with one of our experts today.