Furnace Installation in the Cherry Hill & Vorhees, NJ Areas
As you compare heating options for your South Jersey home, you may decide a furnace is right for your needs. You may also be looking to upgrade from radiators or baseboard heaters to central heating.
For whatever reason you’re thinking about installing a furnace, let Rubino Service Company handle the job. We’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer with experience dating back to 1975. Thanks to our strong track record, you can trust our team to help you choose the right equipment and complete a professional installation.
For a furnace installation estimate in the Voorhees or Cherry Hill area, please call Rubino Service Company today at 856-281-1297!
How to Choose the Right Furnace
You have three major considerations to make when installing a furnace in your home:
- Fuel type: Gas is the most popular furnace fuel because it’s affordable, dependable, and the cleanest fossil fuel available. Electric furnaces are less expensive to purchase and install, but they cost more to operate.
- Efficiency rating: As you compare furnaces, you’ll notice a correlation between efficiency and purchase price. The minimum rating required today is 80 Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), but advanced features allow high-end furnaces to achieve near 100 AFUE. Choosing a more efficient furnace costs more upfront, but the investment garners greater energy savings in the long run. We can calculate your potential savings and return on investment to help you decide if a more efficient furnace is worth the extra upfront cost.
- Size: It’s also vital to properly size your furnace for efficient performance and equipment longevity. Based on home size along, you need about 30 to 60 British thermal units (Btu) of heat per square foot. We also consider local climate, home orientation, window layout, air infiltration rate, insulation level, and interior heat gain to narrow this window.
Why is Professional Furnace Installation So Important?
If you don’t have the experience, training, and certification to install furnaces, never attempt the job yourself. Also, make sure you choose a qualified company to complete the task for the best results. A professional furnace installation ensures:
- Safety: If you choose a gas-fired furnace, you’ve got a combustion appliance on your hands. This means proper venting and safety precautions are necessary to prevent carbon monoxide leaks and backdrafting that could risk your family’s health. Improper mounting could also allow unstable equipment to fall and hurt someone.
- Precision: Proper installation involves many tests, not only for safety but to maximize system performance and ensure the low energy bills you’re expecting.
- Warranty coverage: Most manufacturers won’t uphold the factory warranty if you attempt a DIY furnace installation. If you ever try to make a claim, you must provide proof that the installer was a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. If you can’t, you could be left to foot the bill for premature repairs and replacement parts.
- Installation by a licensed HVAC technician: As a resident of the South Jersey area, you need to ensure that your new unit is installed by a licensed company—that way, you can rest assured that your installation is up to code requirements and is safe. The team at Rubino Service Company carries the NJ Master HVAC License.
Schedule an Energy Audit with Rubino Service Company
An energy audit is an affordable way to prioritize improvements that will lower your utility bills and improve home comfort. You may be able to finance improvements up to $15,000 through the New Jersey Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Receive a seven-year, 0% interest loan up to $10,000 or a 10-year, 4.99% interest loan up to $15,000 with no prepayment penalties. We also have rebates that are available up to $4,000.
To schedule an energy audit, or to learn more about financing, please call 856-281-1297 or contact us online.
Benefits of an Energy Audit
Whether you suffer from HVAC performance issues, home comfort problems or high energy bills, an energy audit can help. Once every step of the inspection is complete, the energy auditor explains the results and identifies how you can make improvements. For example:
- You can add insulation to the attic floor, which you didn’t know was needed until the infrared scanner revealed the heat loss there.
- You can hire an HVAC technician to seal and insulate your ductwork if the energy auditor discovers you’re wasting energy here.
The key to making the right home improvements is to identify problem areas, which is what an energy audit is all about. The auditor creates a comprehensive improvement plan, possibly including some of the suggestions here. The plan outlines:
- How to prioritize the improvements your home needs.
- The cost of these improvements if performed by Rubino Service Company.
- The annual savings you can expect once you make the improvements.
- A payback time analysis.
Choose Professional Furnace Installation in Voorhees
We’re proud to boast the most proficient furnace installation services in South Jersey. Not only do we have access to some of today’s best Energy Star-rated heating equipment, but our technicians are also NATE-certified and factory trained to provide top-notch customer service. This combination means you can expect high-performance equipment and a professional installation from our skilled team.
Choose Rubino Service Company for all your furnace needs, including replacement, repair, and maintenance. We provide free estimates on all heating services and promise to deliver exceptional results.
Call us at 856-281-1297 or contact us online today to learn more about installing a furnace in your South Jersey home.