Furnace Maintenance in Voorhees, New Jersey
Do you take good care of your furnace? Recommended maintenance includes making a small effort every day to ensure efficient operation—and that’s in addition to scheduling professional maintenance once a year. Take care of your furnace, and you’ll notice immediate and long-term benefits.
To help your furnace perform its very best this season, schedule preventative maintenance from Rubino Service Company today! Contact us online or call 856-281-1297 to set your appointment.
How Can You Maintain Your Furnace?
While it’s important to schedule professional heating maintenance every fall, this isn’t the only step you should take to keep your furnace in good working order. Between routine visits from an HVAC technician, be sure to keep most or all of the air vents in your home open and unblocked by furniture or rugs. Then, replace the air filter once every one to three months. These tasks ensure adequate airflow through the system for optimal performance and decreased wear on the system.
Maintenance Tasks to Leave to the Professionals
You can tackle the basics of furnace maintenance by yourself, but you should leave most aspects to a qualified HVAC technician from Rubino Service Company. Our heating tune-ups include the following tasks:
- Change the air filter
- Clean the blower and motor
- Verify good blower operation
- Inspect and replace the fan belt if required
- Check and clean the burners
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Check the wiring and tighten loose electrical connections
- Verify that all safety controls are functional
- Test and calibrate the thermostat
- And more!
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Similar to changing the oil in your car, scheduling preventative maintenance is an important part of keeping your furnace running smoothly. You may be tempted to skip it this year, but by making annual maintenance a priority, you benefit in the following ways:
- Heightened performance: Tune-ups help your furnace run like new for many years by keeping the equipment clean, well-balanced, and lubricated. You’ll notice a more comfortable home with fewer hot and cold spots when the equipment performs at its peak.
- Lower energy bills: When your furnace runs smoothly, it consumes less fuel, which lowers your heating bills. Thanks to improved efficiency all winter long, the cost of maintenance begins to pay for itself.
- Fewer repairs needed: It’s much more convenient to schedule a furnace tune-up when it suits you rather than waiting for an unexpected breakdown. Since maintenance allows the technician to catch and fix problems before they cause serious problems, you prevent breakdowns and the potentially costly repairs that come with them.
- Longer system lifespan: Maintenance even helps you delay a future furnace replacement. By promoting longer-lasting equipment, yearly maintenance is an investment that saves you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in South Jersey Today
The most effective tune-ups are those performed by highly trained, NATE-certified technicians. At Rubino Service Company, we handpick the crewmembers to include on our team so we can confidently ensure 100% customer satisfaction. In addition to furnace maintenance, we also offer furnace installation, replacement, and repair so you can trust us for all your heating needs.
Don’t wait until your furnace breaks down to have a professional take a look—schedule annual maintenance to keep your heating equipment running smoothly for energy savings and maximum home comfort for many seasons to come. Fall is the best time for preventative furnace tune-ups, but you can schedule them at any time to reap great rewards!
For reliable furnace maintenance in Voorhees and Cherry Hill, call Rubino Service Company at 856-281-1297 or contact us online.