Furnace Replacement in the Voorhees & Cherry Hill, NJ Areas
How long have you had your furnace? Is it starting to show signs of aging? If so, this could be the year to replace your furnace with the help of Rubino Service Company. With over 40 years of experience, our knowledgeable, NATE-certified technicians know how to diagnose furnace problems and recommend either a repair or replacement. If you opt for new equipment, you can expect to restore home comfort and heating performance.
To schedule a furnace replacement in the Voorhees or Cherry Hill area, please call Rubino Service Company at (856) 281-1297 today!
When to Replace Your Furnace
As your furnace gets older and starts acting up, you need to choose either a furnace repair or replacement. If you’re unsure which decision is best for your circumstances, watch for these signs it’s time to replace your furnace:
- Old age: A well-maintained furnace can last up to 15 or 20 years. If your furnace gives you trouble, but it’s well under this age range, a repair is appropriate. But once the furnace reaches 10 years old, it’s time to consider replacing it the next time you’re faced with an expensive repair. This prevents you from throwing money at a system that’s no longer worth investing in.
- High energy bills: As your furnace ages, its efficiency gradually decreases. This may cause a drastic increase in utility bills, especially leading up to a breakdown. A replacement furnace can’t eliminate heating bills altogether, but it will bring monthly costs down and help the new equipment pay for itself.
- High repair frequency: Repairing your furnace is just another cost you have to deal with. If you have already paid for two or more expensive repairs in the last couple of years, it may be time to throw in the towel and replace the unit with a new, high-efficiency model.
- Declining home comfort: Aging furnaces sometimes lose their ability to distribute heated air properly around your home. This may cause some rooms to feel too hot while others remain chilly, forcing you to constantly adjust the thermostat. These comfort problems disappear once you replace your furnace.
- Strange noises or odors: You may start to feel uneasy if you hear strange noises or detect unusual odors coming from your furnace. These are warning signs that the equipment needs some attention. If you want to get away with having a repair done, act immediately – if you put off the repair, a furnace replacement may become your only option.
When it comes to replacing your furnace, contact us today by calling (856) 281-1297 or by contacting us online.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
You may be frustrated by the investment required to replace your furnace, but the investment offers many benefits starting from day one:
- Lower energy bills, thanks to improved technology and performance
- Better home comfort, with more even temperatures throughout every room
- Fewer midseason breakdowns to help you avoid costly repairs
- Less pollution, thanks to more efficient performance
- Restored warranty coverage for your peace of mind
To learn more about the benefits of a furnace replacement, contact us today by calling (856) 281-1297 or by contacting us online.
Schedule an Energy Audit With Rubino Service Company
An energy audit is an affordable way to prioritize improvements that will lower your utility bills and improve home comfort. You may be able to finance improvements up to $15,000 through the New Jersey Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Receive a seven-year, 0% interest loan up to $10,000 or a 9-year, 0.99% interest loan up to $15,000 with no prepayment penalties. We also have rebates that are available up to $4,000.
To schedule an energy audit, or to learn more about financing, please call 856-281-1297 or contact us online.
Benefits of an Energy Audit
Whether you suffer from HVAC performance issues, home comfort problems, or high energy bills, an energy audit can help. Once every step of the inspection is complete, the energy auditor explains the results and identifies how you can make improvements. For example:
- You can add insulation to the attic floor, which you didn’t know was needed until the infrared scanner revealed the heat loss there.
- You can hire an HVAC technician to seal and insulate your ductwork if the energy auditor discovers you’re wasting energy here.
The key to making the right home improvements is to identify problem areas, which is what an energy audit is all about. The auditor creates a comprehensive improvement plan, possibly including some of the suggestions here. The plan outlines:
- How to prioritize the improvements your home needs.
- The cost of these improvements if performed by Rubino Service Company.
- The annual savings you can expect once you make the improvements.
- A payback time analysis.
In addition to collaborating with New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program (NJCEP), Rubino Service Company employs energy auditors certified by the Building Performance Institute, the most widely recognized energy auditor certification, accreditation, and quality assurance organization in the country. When you choose Rubino Service Company, you’ll get quality services every time.
To experience the many benefits of an energy audit performed by the professionals at Rubino Service Company, call us at (856) 281-1297 or contact us online.
Schedule Furnace Replacement in South Jersey
While you have many options for replacing your furnace, Rubino Service Company has the experience, tools, and know-how to conduct a furnace replacement to your satisfaction. We’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the highest distinction a Carrier Dealer can earn, which means you can expect top-quality equipment and professional installation work from our skilled team.
Count on Rubino Service Company for all your furnace needs, including installation, repair, and maintenance. We provide free estimates on all heating services and take pride in our ability to deliver exceptional results and unmatched customer service.
Contact our team of experts or call 856-281-1297 today to learn more about replacing the furnace in your South Jersey home.