Heating System Replacement
Is your furnace or heat pump on its last leg? When your equipment starts to show signs of aging, it’s time to consider a heating replacement. Is it really time to replace your equipment, or should you just repair it the next time it breaks down? Learn what signs to watch out for and the benefits you can expect once you replace your aging heating equipment with the help of Rubino Service Company.
To schedule heating replacement for your Voorhees or Cherry Hill home, please call Rubino Service Company at 856-281-1297 today!
Is it Time to Replace Your Heating Equipment?
When your furnace or heat pump acts up, you have two options: you can either pay for a repair or put your money toward a replacement. If you’re not sure which decision is best for your situation, watch for these signs it’s time to replace your heating equipment:
- Your heater is getting old: On average, furnaces last no longer than 15 to 20 years, and heat pumps start to show their age after only a decade (since they work year-round to both heat and cool your home). If your equipment is approaching the end of its anticipated lifespan, now’s the time to start shopping for a replacement so you aren’t left scrambling at the last minute when your equipment ultimately gives out.
- Utility costs are rising: Furnaces and heat pumps lose efficiency temporarily when there’s a problem with the equipment, but permanently when they get older. Have your system looked at first, but if it’s getting old, it’s probably time for a replacement.
- You paid for repairs recently: If your heater has already broken down twice or more in the last two years, and it breaks down yet again, your money is better spent on a replacement.
- An upcoming repair is too costly: Perhaps you hear strange noises coming from the heater or you notice the burner flame glowing yellow instead of blue. These are issues you can’t ignore because they may indicate serious problems with the equipment. However, if the cost to repair these problems approaches 50% of the cost to buy a new heater, it’s time to trade out the equipment.
- Home comfort is declining: Your furnace or heat pump may be on its last leg if you notice the temperature between rooms feels completely different. You may also find yourself continually adjusting the thermostat just to stay comfortable. These comfort problems will go away if you opt for a replacement.
Benefits of Heating Replacement
You may not look forward to making the investment required to purchase a new heating system, but once you do, the benefits become apparent immediately:
- Improved heating performance for lower utility bills
- Less pollution, thanks to improved efficiency
- More even temperatures for improved home comfort
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs required
- Renewed warranty coverage
Schedule Heating Replacement in South Jersey Today!
With experience dating back to 1975, Rubino Service Company has the experience, knowledge and tools needed to diagnose heating system problems and suggest either a repair or replacement. If you decide a replacement is best for your South Jersey home, we provide free estimates to get you started on the path to superior home comfort and lower energy bills. We take pride in our ability to properly size and install heating equipment for the best results.
Count on us for all your HVAC service needs, including equipment installation, repair, and maintenance. We provide professional, friendly service for customers in the Voorhees and Cherry Hill areas. We also offer special financing for heating replacements to ensure you can afford to stay comfortable this winter! Contact our team of experts today to learn more about our other heating services.