Water Heater Services in South Jersey
You and your family depend on your water heater on a daily basis. Whether you’re taking a shower, running the dishwasher, or completing a load of laundry, it’s important that your water heater is working at peak efficiency at all times! If you live in the Voorhees area and it is time to install, repair, or replace your water heater, there’s only one name to know: Bovio Rubino Service.
Our women-owned and professionally operated company is known throughout the South Jersey area for providing a full range of water heater services. Since 1975, we’ve provided expert installations and repairs on residential water heaters—that way, you can depend on your water heater no matter what.
Ready to schedule service for your water heater? Call (856) 795-3226 or contact us online to get in touch with the professionals at Bovio Rubino Service today!
Our Water Heater Services
At Bovio Rubino Service, we offer a variety of services to ensure your system works when you need it.
Water Heater Installation
Between showering and washing your hands, having warm water comes in handy on a daily basis. However, if you aren’t able to get the amount of warm water you need—or any hot water at all—it may be time to have a new, energy-efficient hot water heater installed. A new water heater can not only help with the temperature of your water but also help decrease your utility bills! Bovio Rubino Service’s plumbers are trained and certified, so you can ensure you are getting professional installation service when you call us.
Want to save big on your next gas water heater or tankless water heater? There are rebates available from NJ Clean Energy with WARM advantage!
Let’s face it—once your water heater is installed, you probably don’t think about it too often. After its installation, a water heater can work without a hitch for years on end! However, when you run into a problem, it may be time to call for repair services—stat! If you notice any of the following happen, it may be time to schedule a hot water heater service:
- Unusual noises coming from the tank
- Discolored water coming from the faucet
- Odd odors coming from the water
- Fluctuating temperatures
Don’t let any of these problems keep you from enjoying warm water. Wondering who to call for water heater repair? Bovio Rubino Service! One of our expert plumbers can come to your New Jersey home and help you with water heater troubleshooting.
When it’s time to replace or upgrade your home’s existing water heater, there are a few factors you’ll want to keep in mind when making your decision:
- Size. You’ll need to select the right-sized water heater that can meet your family’s hot water demand. Not sure how much hot water your home needs? Contact our expert plumbers who can help you properly size your home’s new water heater.
- Efficiency. High-efficiency water heaters provide the hot water you need while cutting operational costs and lowering your hot water bills. You’ll also need to consider which fuel sources are available to you, as water heaters can be fueled by gas or electricity.
- Installation. To ensure your new water heater operates as expected, it’s best to choose a trusted service company to handle your water heater installation. The technicians at Bovio Rubino Service are specially trained to install water heaters manufactured by Eternal and Bradford White.
Need more help choosing your next water heater? Give our plumbers a call at (856) 795-3226 today!
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance for your home’s water heater is the single most important thing you can do to extend its service life and guaranteed optimal performance. Much like your annual physical or a regular tune-up for your car, routine maintenance of your water heater will alert you to any small issues before they need larger and more expensive repairs. Fortunately, the experienced team at Rubino Service Co. offers comprehensive maintenance plans that will keep your entire plumbing system in top shape, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your water heater is operating efficiently and effectively year-round.
Tankless Water Heater Services & Installation
If you’re considering upgrading your current tank-style water heater to a modern and efficient tankless system, Rubino Service Co. can equip you with all of the information necessary to make the switch, followed by flawless installation services! Our team has installed numerous tankless water heating systems for homes just like yours, all across South Jersey. Tankless water heaters have gained popularity over the last several years as homeowners are looking for ways to be more energy efficient and save money on their monthly electric bills. Tankless water heaters will heat your water on demand, as opposed to tank-style heaters that heat up to 40 gallons of water that may or may not be used right away.
If you’d like to learn more about tankless water heaters to decide whether it’s time for your household to make the energy-efficient upgrade, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team today at (856) 795-3226 or schedule your services online!
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
Here are some of the clear warning signs that it may be time to replace your water heater:
- Needing repair too often. A one-off repair isn’t much to stress over. But if you need repairs annually or more, something more serious may be wrong with your water heater, and replacing may offer a more cost-effective solution.
- Never having enough hot water. Maybe your family has grown, or maybe your water heater is just starting to lag behind due to age. Either way, it’s never fun to have to put off a chore or build a shower schedule just to get through your day. If you’re not getting enough hot water, it’s time to upgrade!
- Rusty water. Discolored water often indicates excessive amounts of sediment buildup in your water heater tank—a common problem that a tank flush can usually fix. However, if the tank or pipes have rusted out, then the system isn’t long for this world, making replacement a priority.
- Sheer age. Typically, you should be able to expect a decade or so of good service out of your conventional storage water heater. Past that point, however, you’ll notice more breakdowns, a high risk of rust in your water, and terrible efficiency. Tankless water heaters tend to last much longer, so repairs are sometimes sufficient.
Commonly Asked Questions About Hot Water Heaters (And Answers!)
- Should I replace my water heater before it fails? Most water heaters that are more than 10 years old should be considered for replacement. There are also warning signs that failure is pending, including rusty water, rumbling and noise coming from the unit, water pooling around the unit, and more.
- How long does a hot water heater last? Typically, most water heaters can perform well for 10 years. After that, it’s time to consider replacement.
- What causes hot water heaters to stop working? There are many components of your water heater that could lead to failure, including issues with the pilot light, heating element, thermostat, and more. It’s best to have a professional water heater repair contractor take a look to diagnose the real issue.
- Can a leaking water heater be fixed? Yes, there are times that a leak from your water heater can be fixed with repair and avoid replacement, but in troubleshooting, you should schedule a visit from a local hot water heater contractor to ensure the best route of recovery for your system.
Who to call for hot water heater repair or replacement? Choose Rubino!
Hot Water Heater Services in Voorhees & Cherry Hill, NJ
If you’re experiencing a problem with your home’s current water heater, Bovio Rubino Service is here for you. Not having hot water can be a major inconvenience, but our experienced technicians can diagnose your water heater issues and get your equipment back up and running. We take the time to answer your questions and provide the best solutions for your water heater equipment problems. We even offer a variety of flexible financing options suited to virtually any budget!
At Bovio Rubino Service, our dedicated team of professionals provides quality heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services for your home, as well as energy audits. We have been locally owned and operated since 1975, and serve residents in the South Jersey area. For assistance with your installation, maintenance, or repair needs, contact Bovio Rubino Service today.
To schedule hot water heater services in the South Jersey area, call Rubino today at (856) 795-3226!