HVAC Installation in Voorhees, NJ
If you’re building a new home in South Jersey or you’ve been living without central heating and air all this time, why not boost your comfort level with HVAC installation? Buying quality, high-efficiency equipment is an important first step, but to get the most out of your investment, the system must also be installed properly.
Premier HVAC installation can help your system run up to 30% more efficiently than poorly installed equipment. At Rubino Service Company, we offer such high-quality installation to ensure your HVAC system meets your expectations.
To schedule HVAC installation in your Voorhees or Cherry Hill area home, please call us at 856-281-1297 today!
Characteristics of High-Quality HVAC Installation
Here’s what our high-quality HVAC installation consists of:
- We size your equipment properly, taking into account square footage, window size, home orientation, insulation level, air infiltration rate, and interior heat generation.
- We install and set up a programmable thermostat to control your new HVAC system (unless you already have one in use). We’ll show you how to program it for maximum energy savings.
- We instruct you on how to change the air filter. You should complete this task every one to three months to maintain airflow and keep the system in top working order.
- We test heating equipment for proper ventilation and burner operation. We also inspect the vent piping for deterioration and make repairs or replacements as necessary to ensure your family’s safety.
- When installing an air conditioner, we select a location for the outdoor component where it will be most protected from rain, snow, and sun exposure. We then install a matching indoor coil that will work efficiently with the outdoor portion.
- We leave adequate room around air conditioning equipment for future service and maintenance. We recommend keeping bushes and other foliage trimmed back for adequate airflow.
- We test the refrigerant level in cooling systems and confirm that the airflow across the indoor coil meets recommended guidelines. More than half of all central air conditioners lack this important step of high-quality HVAC installation, resulting in an incorrect refrigerant charge and less efficient operation.
We also make an effort to keep you well informed. Before we call the job complete, we’ll make sure you know how to utilize your new system’s features to the fullest, register the equipment for full warranty coverage, and perform certain DIY maintenance tasks between professional tune-ups for the best system performance possible. Contact us today to learn more about our HVAC installation services!
Carrier HVAC System Installation in South Jersey
At Rubino Service Company, we’re proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the highest distinction a Carrier Dealer can earn. This indicates our experience, skill, and knowledge handling Carrier HVAC equipment. It also proves that we meet stringent requirements, including having insurance and liability coverage, EPA certification, product training, and an excellent customer service record. We go above and beyond to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Schedule HVAC Installation in the Cherry Hill Area Today!
Since 1975, Rubino Service Company has been treating our customers in South Jersey like family. We make sure you understand your options, including SEER ratings and installation costs, so you can make an informed decision. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned over the years, and we’re confident we can install your HVAC system right the first time around.
Count on us for all your HVAC service needs, including equipment replacement, repair and maintenance. We provide professional, friendly service with no overtime charges until after 8PM. We also offer special financing on equipment purchases and installation to ensure you can afford to stay comfortable in every season! Contact to learn more about our HVAC installation services today!