HVAC Repairs in South Jersey
When your HVAC equipment works properly, you probably don’t give it a second thought. However, when a hot summer day pushes your air conditioner to the limit or a bitter winter night does your furnace in, you need HVAC repair without delay. No worries – Rubino Service Company has you covered! Women owned and professionally operated, our skilled technicians will diagnose the problem and offer the best solution to fit your needs and budget.
Schedule HVAC repairs in the Voorhees and Cherry Hill areas by calling Rubino Service Company at 856-281-1297 today!
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
On the hottest days and coldest nights, you count on your HVAC equipment to keep your home comfortable. Does your system require a repair? If you’re not sure, watch for these signs:
- The HVAC system doesn’t turn on: Before you call for help, be sure to double check the thermostat settings and make sure the HVAC equipment has power. If a breaker has tripped, reset it and try to power on the system again.
- You’re experiencing comfort problems: Perhaps the temperature is uneven throughout your home or the humidity level is too high. These types of comfort problems often point to an issue with the HVAC equipment.
- The HVAC system makes strange noises: Depending on the sounds you hear, the problem could range from minor to serious. If you hear anything out of the ordinary, turn off the HVAC equipment and call us right away for advice.
- The air feels lukewarm: Air from the furnace should be quite warm and conversely, AC air should be nice and cold. If the air coming from your vents is somewhere in the middle, the system is probably running constantly without changing the interior temperature. We’ll perform the repair needed to get your HVAC system running properly again.
- The HVAC system short cycles: Normal functionality is characterized by several-minutes-long operation followed by long periods where the HVAC equipment remains off. A system that turns on and off in short intervals is experiencing some sort of problem.
- The air conditioner is leaking: If water pools around the indoor coil, the refrigerant level could be low, resulting in a frozen coil that can’t cool properly. The outdoor unit and condensate pan can also leak, indicating that a repair is needed.
- The furnace flame burns yellow: The flame should be a steady blue color. A flickering or yellow flame is a sign of a carbon monoxide leak, which could put you and your family’s health at risk. If you notice this problem, call for a repair right away!
- Increased energy bills: Even if operation seems normal, it’s worth having your HVAC equipment checked out if your energy bills rose unexpectedly last month.
Avoid HVAC Breakdowns with Maintenance
Some repairs are unavoidable (especially as your HVAC system age) but you can put off breakdowns with preventative maintenance. Plan to schedule a tune-up for your furnace every fall to prepare for the heating season and a tune-up for your air conditioner every spring before the heat of summer arrives. In addition to preventing breakdowns, maintenance also:
- Improves HVAC performance
- Prolongs equipment lifespan
- Increases energy efficiency
- Lowers heating and cooling bills
Maintenance can only help your HVAC system. Contact us today to learn more!
Schedule HVAC Repairs Today!
Rubino Service Company has been serving homes and businesses in South Jersey since 1975. We provide professional, friendly service with no overtime charges until after 8PM. Whether you need to schedule a repair or you need immediate emergency services, we promise to deliver.
Count on us for other HVAC services as well, including equipment installation, replacement and maintenance. We offer special financing to ensure you can afford to stay comfortable in every season!