Indoor Air Quality Services in Voorhees, NJ
It takes more than just controlling the temperature to keep your South Jersey home comfortable. Humidity and air quality also play important roles. High humidity levels, low humidity levels, and too many airborne particles can all impact your health and your overall comfort.
If you would like to make the air in your home cleaner and healthier, turn to our experts at Bovio Rubino Service. We offer a full range of indoor air quality products and services that can improve your comfort, and we serve homeowners throughout Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Sewell, and the South Jersey region. Our company has over 45 years of heating and air conditioning experience, and we offer excellent service and workmanship.
Do you have family members with allergies, asthma, or other breathing conditions? Improve the air quality in your home so that they can breathe easier with our indoor air quality solutions from Bovio Rubino Service. Call (856) 795-3226 or contact us online to learn more today.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Indoor air pollutants like dust, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat of all occupants in a home, but they are especially difficult on people with allergies, asthma, bronchitis, COPD, or other breathing conditions. High humidity can also make it more difficult to breathe, plus it encourages dust mite and mold growth.
At Bovio Rubino Service, our indoor air quality products are designed to maintain healthy humidity levels of 40 to 50% and remove harmful airborne particles.
Our indoor air quality products include:
- Air filters – Installed in the HVAC system, air filters capture and remove larger airborne particles from the airstream. It is a good idea to check your air filters monthly and replace them when they look excessively dirty, or about once every three months. Air filters are a cost-effective way to clean the air and protect your HVAC system from damage due to overheating.
- Air purifiers – Air purifiers use one of several methods to capture and remove all but the smallest particles from the air. At Bovio Rubino Service, we proudly feature the iWave air purifier, which uses charged particles called ions to attract pollutants and break them down. Air purifiers are significantly more effective at cleaning the air than air filters, and with devices like the iWave, there are no bulbs or user-serviceable parts to replace or wear out.
- Humidifiers – When the air is dry during the winter, a consequence of forced air furnaces, humidifiers add moisture to the air to maintain healthy humidity levels, prevent skin and throat irritation, and reduce transmission of viruses like the flu.
- Dehumidifiers – High humidity levels can make it feel warmer than it really is, plus they encourage the growth of dust mites, mold, and bacteria. Dehumidifiers help to remove excessive moisture from the air, which reduces the humidity, makes your home feel cooler in the summer, and keeps dust mites and mold spores to a minimum.
Indoor Air Quality Services in South Jersey
When you need help to improve your indoor air quality, choose our HVAC experts at Bovio Rubino Service. Our indoor air quality services in South Jersey include:
- Air purifier services – We offer complete installation, repair, and maintenance services to help keep your air clean and healthy.
- Dehumidifier & humidifier services – We offer complete installation, repair, and maintenance services for humidifiers and dehumidifiers so that you can maintain healthy humidity levels.
- Air filter services – As part of our HVAC maintenance services, we will replace your air filters as needed to help clean the air and protect your HVAC system.
Why Choose Bovio Rubino Service for Indoor Air Quality Services?
At Bovio Rubino Service, we pride ourselves on honesty and integrity, and we will always give you honest, realistic advice about your air quality and its impacts on your comfort. We feature only the best indoor air quality products, and we will only recommend the solutions that will have actual benefits for your home and your family. We offer excellent service, and with over 45 years of HVAC experience and an A+ BBB rating, you can trust that your comfort is in good hands.