Oil to Gas Conversions
If you’re looking to convert your oil heating equipment to natural gas, you’re not alone. A growing number of homeowners in South Jersey are recognizing the benefits of gas furnaces and boilers and have decided to make the switch.
Are you ready for oil to gas conversion? If you live in Voorhees, or the surrounding South Jersey areas, trust Rubino Service Company for the job. We have decades of experience providing HVAC services to residential customers, including converting heating systems from oil to gas, and we’re confident we can meet your needs. As a South Jersey Gas participating contractor, we can provide the best services to our customers who rely on South Jersey Gas for their homes.
If you need oil to gas conversion in South Jersey, please contact us online or call 856-281-1297 today to request a free project estimate.
Why Convert from Oil to Gas?
Some of the benefits of oil to gas conversion include:
- Affordability: While the conversion process costs some money up front, making the switch pays for itself in multiple ways. First, gas is more efficient than oil. It burns at a much hotter temperature, warming up your home faster while consuming less fuel. This brings your heating bills down as a result. Then, natural gas is almost always cheaper than oil. While supply and demand causes incredible oil cost fluctuations, federal and local governments regulate natural gas prices to keep them affordable.
- Cleaner fuel: As the cleanest burning fossil fuel, natural gas emits far less nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide than oil. This means, by switching from oil to gas, you decrease your home’s carbon footprint and do your part for the environment
- No need for on-site storage: When you heat with oil, you must store the fuel in a tank inside your home. Coordinating fuel delivery by truck can be complicated, and delays could leave you without heat. On the other hand, natural gas lines deliver fuel to your home on demand. You pay for what you need as you use it instead of having to purchase a full tank all at once.
Cost of Oil to Gas Conversion
Choosing natural gas over oil is a no-brainer, but what if you already have oil-fired appliances and no infrastructure for gas? It’s important to consider the cost of oil to gas conversion, which varies based on these factors:
- The HVAC contractor you select
- The season in which you make the switch
- What new equipment you need
- Whether you need gas lines installed
- The current price of natural gas
To get an accurate cost estimate, get in touch with Rubino Service Company and ask for an oil to gas conversion quote.
Source: South Jersey Gas
Choose Rubino Service Company for Oil to Gas Conversion in South Jersey
We have proudly served Voorhees and Cherry Hill residents since 1975. Over the past 40+ years, we have proven our ability to meet our customers’ needs while staying on budget. Our technicians are NATE-certified, factory trained, and background checked before they join our team. With our dedication to customer service, we always strive to meet your high expectations.
Contact Us for a Free Oil to Gas Conversion Quote
We want you to know the potential cost of converting from oil to natural gas before the process begins. To help you determine if now is the most economical time to make the switch, we can also provide estimates of future cost savings. Our technicians have the knowledge, training, and experience necessary to perform the oil to gas conversion at a competitive price you can be happy with.
When you’re ready to learn more about switching to natural gas, please contact Rubino Service Company in South Jersey. To reach us, simply call 856-281-1297 or fill out a contact form and request your free estimate today.