Heating System Installation in Voorhees & Cherry Hill, NJ
Whether you’re building a new home in South Jersey or replacing radiators with central heating, you need furnace installation services. You can turn to many sources for heating system installation, but Rubino Service Company is proud to live up to your high expectations. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer with a history dating back to 1975, you know you can trust us to deliver premium home heating solutions. Our woman-owned and professionally operated company will make sure you have the best service out there.
To schedule a free furnace installation estimate with our South Jersey furnace company, please call (856) 281-1297 today!
Furnace Installation in Cherry Hill, Voorhees & Beyond
As you compare furnaces, you’ll notice a correlation between efficiency and purchase price. Simply put, more advanced, expensive parts are required to manufacture furnaces that achieve near 100 AFUE, or near 100 percent efficiency. Standard furnaces lack these advanced features, so they usually come in closer to 80 AFUE, the current national minimum for furnace efficiency.
If you’re willing to spend a little more upfront, a high-efficiency furnace could pay you back over the next several winters by lowering your energy bills. Let us help you calculate the return on investment for the furnaces you’re considering to see whether the higher cost of an advanced furnace is worth it. With our chilly winters here in South Jersey, the answer is probably “yes!”
How to Size a Furnace for Installation
Purchasing the right heating system for your home requires adequate sizing methods. The basic rule of thumb states that you need 30 to 60 BTU of heat per square foot. For more accurate sizing, you must also take the climate, home orientation, window layout, insulation level, air infiltration rate, and interior heat gain into account. Calculating these factors along with your home’s size allows our technicians to suggest perfectly sized equipment for your home’s heating needs.
As an example, a 2,000 square-foot home would need a system capable of putting out roughly 55,000 BTU of heat on the low side, but a system as powerful as 80,000+ BTU may be needed to heat your entire home properly and evenly if it is larger. Your HVAC installer will perform a load calculation to ensure your new home heating system is sized precisely for your home’s needs.
Have more questions about central heating installation in New Jersey? Read our FAQs below or contact us today.
Our Most Frequently Asked Furnace Questions
Understanding the ins and outs of selecting the right furnace for your South Jersey home can be tough. But because Rubino Service Company is always here, you never have to take on the task by yourself! Check our most frequently asked questions about heating system installation:
- How much does it cost to install a furnace? The answer can depend very heavily on a wide range of factors. The efficiency of your furnace or central heating system, its size, the type of home the system is being installed in, and which of the local furnace installation companies you choose will all impact furnace installation cost.
- What is the average life expectancy of a gas furnace? Typically, a gas furnace should operate effectively for between 10-15 years with no issues at all. However, keep in mind that even with the best heating system on the market, these projections assume you’re scheduling annual heating maintenance!
- What is the most efficient home heating system? The question of efficiency can be a fairly complex one. At face value, a gas furnace or high-efficiency electric furnace can be excellent for many homes, while some homeowners might get better mileage out of a heat pump.
- How much does it cost to install a new HVAC system? A new central heating system installation or HVAC system installation in New Jersey can cover a wide range based on the type of system you choose, whether or not you need ductwork installed, and on the rates offered by your heating contractor.
Need more help finding your ideal heating system and heating type? If you’re looking for “furnace replacement near me” or “furnace companies in my area” in South Jersey, then you’re in the right place! Just call (856) 281-1297 to connect with a local furnace installer from Rubino today!
The Importance of Professional Heating Installation
Installing a furnace is not a do-it-yourself job. Even if you’re an avid handyman, self-installation is a bad idea if you don’t have the training and certification to install and test a furnace. Here’s why:
- Safety. This is a big concern if you attempt the job yourself because furnaces are combustion appliances. Improper installation could allow carbon monoxide leaks or back-drafting to pollute your indoor air. Mounting the furnace wrong could also lead to unstable equipment that falls over and becomes damaged.
- Precision. Careful installation is also required to maximize energy efficiency. If you end up purchasing a high-performance furnace, you’ll enjoy the full benefits if a qualified technician performs the installation.
- Professionalism. Also, if your furnace warranty is important to you, professional installation is a must. Attempting the job yourself without a license could void the warranty, leaving you to foot the bill for premature repairs and replacement parts.
Schedule an Energy Audit with Rubino Service Company
An energy audit is an affordable way to prioritize improvements that will lower your utility bills and improve home comfort. You may be able to finance improvements up to $15,000 through the New Jersey Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Receive a seven-year, 0% interest loan up to $10,000 or a 10-year, 4.99% interest loan up to $15,000 with no prepayment penalties. We also have rebates that are available up to $4,000.
To schedule an energy audit, or to learn more about financing, please call (856) 281-1297 or contact us online.
Choose Rubino Service Company for Heating Installation in Voorhees, Cherry Hill & the Surrounding Areas
At Rubino Service Company, we continually update our training to include the latest technological advances in heating equipment. This allows us to deliver superior installation, service, and rates.
Our NATE-certified technicians are background checked, factory-trained, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. We partner with Carrier to offer our customers the latest from the Carrier Infinity Series. We also support ENERGY STAR® qualified products. These powerhouses of the heating industry exceed expectations with unmatched AFUE ratings, impressive longevity, and prices to satisfy every budget.
If you’re ready to install a high-performance furnace to maximize heating efficiency this winter, leave the job to Rubino Service Co. We’ll help you choose an economical system, size it properly for your home and conduct the professional installation you’re looking for.
Call (856) 281-1297 or fill out a contact form to schedule a free furnace installation estimate today.
Areas we service: Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Sewell, Marlton, Haddonfield, Woodbury, Westampton, West Berlin, Washington Township, Turnersville, Tabernacle, Swedesboro, Stratford, Southampton, Somerdale, Shamong, Runnemede, Riverton, Pitman, Pine Hill, Pennsauken, Oakland, Mt. Laurel, Moorestown, Merchantville, Medford Lakes, Medford, Maple Shade Township, Mantua, Magnolia, Lumberton, Lindenwold, Laurel Springs, Hainesport, Haddon Heights, Gloucester Township, Glassboro, Gibbsboro, Eastampton, Deptford, Delran, Delanco, Collingswood, Clementon, Cinnaminson, Cherry Hill, Brooklawn, Blackwood, Berlin, Bellmawr, Barrington, and Audubon.