Heating System Installation in South Jersey
When you need furnace installation in South Jersey, trust the home heating pros homeowners have trusted for nearly five decades. Call Bovio Rubino Service for professional, reliable, 5-star heating system installation.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer serving South Jersey since 1975, we deliver premium home heating solutions. We’re a woman-owned HVAC company with service in Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sewell, Haddonfield, and Moorestown!
To schedule a free furnace installation estimate with our South Jersey furnace company, please call (856) 795-3226 today!
Upgrade to a High-Efficiency Furnace or Heat Pump
As you compare furnaces, you’ll notice a correlation between efficiency and purchase price. Simply put, more advanced, expensive parts are required to manufacture furnaces that achieve near 100 AFUE, or near 100% efficiency. Standard furnaces lack these advanced features, so they usually come in closer to 80 AFUE, the current national minimum for furnace efficiency.
If you’re willing to spend a little more upfront, a high-efficiency furnace could pay you back over the next several winters by lowering your energy bills. Let us help you calculate the return on investment for the furnaces you’re considering to see whether the higher cost of an advanced furnace is worth it. With our chilly winters here in South Jersey, the answer is probably “yes!”
How to Size a Furnace, Boiler, or Heat Pump
Purchasing the right heating system for your home requires adequate sizing methods. A common rule of thumb says to estimate you need 30 to 60 BTU of heat per square foot.
For more accurate sizing, you must also take the climate, home orientation, window layout, insulation level, air infiltration rate, and interior heat gain into account. That’s why your best bet is to trust an experience furnace installer to recommend the right furnace size based on your needs.
✅ YES, I’d like to speak with a technician about the right heating unit for my home! Let’s Get Started!
Furnace Replacement vs. Repair: Which Do You Need?
When your furnace or heat pump acts up, you have two options: You can either pay for a repair or put your money toward a replacement. If you’re not sure which decision is best for your situation, watch for these signs it’s time to replace your heating equipment:
- Your heater is getting old: On average, furnaces last no longer than 15 to 20 years, and heat pumps start to show their age after only a decade (since they work year-round to both heat and cool your home). If your equipment is approaching the end of its anticipated life span, now’s the time to start shopping for a replacement so you aren’t left scrambling at the last minute when your equipment ultimately gives out.
- Utility costs are rising: Furnaces and heat pumps lose efficiency temporarily when there’s a problem with the equipment but permanently when they get older. Have your system looked at first, but if it’s getting old, it’s probably time for a replacement.
- You paid for repairs recently: If your heater has already broken down twice or more in the last two years and it breaks down yet again, your money is better spent on a replacement.
- An upcoming repair is too costly: Perhaps you hear strange noises coming from the heater or you notice the burner flame glowing yellow instead of blue. These are issues you can’t ignore because they may indicate serious problems with the equipment. However, if the cost to repair these problems approaches 50% of the cost to buy a new heater, it’s time to trade out the equipment.
- Home comfort is declining: Your furnace or heat pump may be on its last legs if you notice the temperature between rooms feels completely different. You may also find yourself continually adjusting the thermostat just to stay comfortable. These comfort problems will go away if you opt for a replacement.
If you’re experiencing any of the things listed above, contact us online now and schedule HVAC replacement services in the Voorhees or Cherry Hill areas.
Benefits of Replacing Your Heating System
You may not look forward to making the investment required to purchase a new heating system, but once you do, the benefits become apparent immediately. The benefits of a heat pump or furnace replacement in Voorhees or Cherry Hill can include:
- Improved heating performance for lower utility bills
- Less pollution, thanks to improved efficiency
- More even temperatures for improved home comfort
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs required
- Renewed warranty coverage
DIY Furnace Installation? Hire a Pro Instead!
Installing a furnace is not a do-it-yourself job. Even if you’re an avid handyman, self-installation is a bad idea if you don’t have the training and certification to install and test a furnace. Here’s why:
- Safety. This is a big concern if you attempt the job yourself because furnaces are combustion appliances. Improper installation could allow carbon monoxide leaks or back-drafting to pollute your indoor air. Mounting the furnace wrong could also lead to unstable equipment that falls over and becomes damaged.
- Precision. Careful installation is also required to maximize energy efficiency. If you end up purchasing a high-performance furnace, you’ll enjoy the full benefits if a qualified technician performs the installation.
- Professionalism. Also, if your furnace warranty is important to you, professional installation is a must. Attempting the job yourself without a license could void the warranty, leaving you to foot the bill for premature repairs and replacement parts.
Why Choose Bovio Rubino Service?
There’s a reason so many homeowners pick Bovio Rubino Service as their South Jersey heating company of choice: experience, customer service, and reliability.
Okay, that’s three reasons. And here’s a few more:
- Training. We continually update our training to include the latest advances in home heating technology.
- We Put You First. We’d rather keep a happy, satisfied customer than replace an unhappy customer.
- Affordable Rates. We believe in fair, honest pricing. Installing a new home heating system shouldn’t break the bank.
- We Care for the Environment. We collaborate with New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program (NJCEP)
- Home Energy Audits. We employ energy auditors certified by the Building Performance Institute, the most widely recognized energy auditor certification, accreditation, and quality assurance organization in the country.
- Best-in-Class Heating Products. We partner with Carrier to provide the latest from the Carrier Infinity Series. We also support ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
When you choose Bovio Rubino Service, you get quality service every time. If you’re ready to install a high-performance furnace, trust the job to Bovio Rubino Service.
Call (856) 795-3226 or fill out a contact form to schedule a free furnace installation estimate today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to install a furnace?
The answer can depend very heavily on a wide range of factors. The efficiency of your furnace or central heating system, its size, the type of home the system is being installed in, and which of the local furnace installation companies you choose will all impact furnace installation cost.
What is the average life expectancy of a gas furnace?
Typically, a gas furnace should operate effectively for between 10 and 15 years with no issues at all. However, keep in mind that even with the best heating system on the market, these projections assume you’re scheduling annual heating maintenance!
What is the most efficient home heating system?
The question of efficiency can be a fairly complex one. At face value, a gas furnace or high-efficiency electric furnace can be excellent for many homes, while some homeowners might get better mileage out of a heat pump.
How much does it cost to install a new HVAC system?
A new central heating system installation or HVAC system installation in New Jersey can cover a wide range based on the type of system you choose, whether or not you need ductwork installed, and the rates offered by your heating contractor.