Heating System Maintenance in Voorhees & Cherry Hill, NJ
Furnaces and heat pumps are mechanical pieces of equipment, much like a car. If you’re a responsible car owner, you get the oil changed and the engine tuned up regularly. Do you give your heating equipment the same level of care and attention? If not, your neglect could be costing you in higher energy bills, increased repair costs, and a system that’s likely to give out several years sooner than a well-maintained one.
Make heating maintenance a priority every fall with the help of knowledgeable technicians from Rubino Service Company. We proudly provide reliable heating maintenance to South Jersey residents.
To schedule heating maintenance in the Voorhees and Cherry Hill areas, please call Rubino Service Company today at 856-281-1297.
Download our maintenance brochure here:
Furnace Maintenance in the Voorhees & Cherry Hill Areas
Choosing to maintain your furnace at the end of summer helps set the equipment up for a successful season of home heating. You can complete a few maintenance tasks yourself, such as replacing the filter and ensuring air registers are unobstructed by furniture and rugs for the best airflow. Then call in the professionals to provide more comprehensive services, such as checking for gas leaks, inspecting the burners, testing the complete heating cycle, and much more.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Since you run your heat pump all year round, you should plan to schedule maintenance twice a year – once in the fall before the heating season and once in the spring prior to the cooling season. Steps you can take yourself include replacing the filter, hosing down the outdoor condensing unit, and keeping air registers unblocked by furniture and rugs for the best airflow. When a technician from Rubino Service Company comes by to complete professional maintenance, he’ll test electrical connections, lubricate all moving parts, clean the blower motor, and much more.
Benefits of Heating Maintenance
If you want to keep your furnace or heat pump running well, you should definitely make annual maintenance a top priority. Here are the specific benefits that come from regular tune-ups:
- Improved energy efficiency: With improvements such as better airflow, tighter connections and smoother operation, your heating system can keep your home comfortable without consuming as much fuel, thus improving its efficiency.
- Lower energy bills: The biggest benefit of better efficiency is lower energy bills. This puts money back in your pocket, allowing preventative maintenance to partially pay for itself every year.
- Fewer inconvenient breakdowns: The last thing you want is for your furnace or heat pump to break down in the middle of a nasty New Jersey snowstorm. Since maintenance is meant to catch and repair problems before they can escalate, mid-season breakdowns are much rarer when you tune up your heating system every fall.
- Increased home comfort: If you suffer from comfort problems such as poor airflow and inconsistent temperatures, maintenance can help restore whole-house comfort.
- Prolonged system lifespan: As with a car that reaches 100,000 miles because it receives regular oil changes, a well-maintained heating system is bound to last a few years longer than a neglected one. Plus, maintenance ensures optimal system performance until the very last season in use.
Schedule an Energy Audit with Rubino Service Company
An energy audit is an affordable way to prioritize improvements that will lower your utility bills and improve home comfort. You may be able to finance improvements up to $15,000 through the New Jersey Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Receive a seven-year, 0% interest loan up to $10,000 or a 10-year, 4.99% interest loan up to $15,000 with no prepayment penalties. We also have rebates that are available up to $4,000.
To schedule an energy audit, or to learn more about financing, please call 856-281-1297 or contact us online.
Benefits of an Energy Audit
Whether you suffer from HVAC performance issues, home comfort problems or high energy bills, an energy audit can help. Once every step of the inspection is complete, the energy auditor explains the results and identifies how you can make improvements. For example:
- You can add insulation to the attic floor, which you didn’t know was needed until the infrared scanner revealed the heat loss there.
- You can hire an HVAC technician to seal and insulate your ductwork if the energy auditor discovers you’re wasting energy here.
The key to making the right home improvements is to identify problem areas, which is what an energy audit is all about. The auditor creates a comprehensive improvement plan, possibly including some of the suggestions here. The plan outlines:
- How to prioritize the improvements your home needs.
- The cost of these improvements if performed by Rubino Service Company.
- The annual savings you can expect once you make the improvements.
- A payback time analysis.
Schedule Heating Maintenance in Voorhees, Cherry Hill or the Surrounding Areas
With more than 40 years of experience serving Voorhees and Cherry Hill customers, Rubino Service Company is ready to bring your heating equipment up to speed for the heating season. Our technicians have the experience, knowledge, and tools needed to complete thorough tune-ups for all types of heating systems.
Count on us, not just for maintenance, but also for repairs, replacements, and installations. We provide the professional, friendly service you expect from an experienced HVAC company.
Give us a call today at 856-281-1297 or fill out a contact form to schedule heating maintenance in Cherry Hill and Voorhees at your soonest convenience.
Areas we service: Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Sewell, Marlton, Haddonfield, Woodbury, Westampton, West Berlin, Washington Township, Turnersville, Tabernacle, Swedesboro, Stratford, Southampton, Somerdale, Shamong, Runnemede, Riverton, Pitman, Pine Hill, Pennsauken, Oakland, Mt. Laurel, Moorestown, Merchantville, Medford Lakes, Medford, Maple Shade Township, Mantua, Magnolia, Lumberton, Lindenwold, Laurel Springs, Hainesport, Haddon Heights, Gloucester Township, Glassboro, Gibbsboro, Eastampton, Deptford, Delran, Delanco, Collingswood, Clementon, Cinnaminson, Cherry Hill, Brooklawn, Blackwood, Berlin, Bellmawr, Barrington, and Audubon.