Heating System Repair
When winter temperatures roll in, the performance of your heating system makes the difference between comfort and misery. Any interruption in performance, large or small, is a problem. You need a quick, efficient repair from a trustworthy contractor in South Jersey.
Rubino Service Company has been treating customers like family since 1975. Rely on us to perform heating repairs this winter. To schedule your next furnace repair, please call 856-281-1297 today!
How to Tell if Your Heating System Needs a Repair
The last thing you want is for your heating system to putter out on the coldest day of the year. Here’s a look at the top reasons why your furnace might require a repair:
- The heater won’t turn on: When you wake up to a freezing house and a furnace that won’t turn on, it’s obvious something is wrong. Before you call for help, make sure the thermostat is set correctly and that the furnace is receiving power. If these basic checks don’t do any good, it’s time to call in the pros!
- The furnace blows out lukewarm air: Furnaces should produce nice hot air. If the air coming from supply registers feels lukewarm at best, there’s probably something wrong with the burners or the ductwork is leaking.
- Your utility bills have risen lately: If you notice your furnace running a lot this month, bitterly cold weather could be to blame. However, the higher-than-usual energy bills could also mean something is wrong with your furnace that’s making it run inefficiently.
- The burner flame glows yellow: The flame should be a steady blue. If you see a yellow or flickering flame, carbon monoxide gas could be entering your home. If you see this or other strange burner flame characteristics, call us for a repair.
- The furnace makes strange noises: A moaning, groaning, rattling, or popping furnace is trying to tell you something. Don’t ignore these sounds because they may indicate serious problems with the equipment.
What the Team at Rubino Service Company Will Do to Help
Furnace repair is not a DIY project! If you notice any of the above problems or other issues with your furnace, call Rubino Service Co. to schedule a repair. We serve the Voorhees area with timely, dedicated attention, completing each repair to the best of our ability.
Whether your furnace is an older model or the newest equipment, our technicians can help. We’re familiar with every make and model, as well as how to fix all sorts of heating malfunctions. We equip our service vans with everything a technician might need to solve your problem so we can complete common repairs with minimal disruption to your home and schedule.
Award-Winning Heating Repair from Authorized HVAC Technicians
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Rubino Service Co. delivers exemplary service every time. Our hand-selected servicemen are NATE-certified, meaning they have proven their knowledge by successfully completing a rigorous, nationally recognized HVAC certification test. We are also extremely proud to have been awarded the Carrier President’s Award, which ranks us among a select few contractors who exceed industry standards in both products and customer service.
Heating Repair in Voorhees, Cherry Hill & The Surrounding Areas
If you notice any decrease in heating system performance this winter, call Rubino Service Company to schedule a repair. If you’re experiencing an urgent situation, feel free to call us anytime, day or night, for emergency repair services. Our technicians are on call 24/7 to provide professional, insightful repairs.
Call 856-281-1297 or fill out a contact form to schedule repair services for your furnace today.